Collard Green Chicken Wrap
We love sandwiches and wraps. Who doesn't? But we know we shouldn't consume them every single day. We recently found a guilt-free, light, and fresh alternative: collard greens.
Serving Size: 1 person
- 4 ounces of organic, cage-free chicken, sliced in pieces
- 2 large collard greens
- 3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon honey
-1/4 teaspoon himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1. Cut off collard green stems. Boil the collard greens for 1 minute. Remove and let them cool.
2. Put coconut oil in pan. Add chicken.
3. Add garlic, onions, honey, salt, and cayenne.
4. When cooked, take even spoonfuls and assemble on each collard green.
5. Slice avocados and put on top.
6. Tightly roll up the collard greens.